Buy Diazepam Actavis 10 mg
, first marketed as Valium , is a medicine of the benzodiazepine family that typically produces a calming effect. It is commonly used to treat a range of conditions including anxiety, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome, muscle spasms, seizures, trouble sleeping, and restless legs syndrome.
Buy Diazepam Actavis 10 mg – Diazepam Actavis 10 mg for sale online
Common side effects include sleepiness and trouble with coordination. Serious side effects are rare. They include suicide, decreased breathing, and an increased risk of seizures if used too frequently in those with epilepsy. Occasionally excitement or agitation may occur. Long term use can result in tolerance, dependence, and withdrawal symptoms on dose reduction.Buy Diazepam Actavis 10 mg.
A benzodiazepine with anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, sedative, muscle relaxant, and amnesic properties and a long duration of action. Its actions are mediated by enhancement of gamma-aminobutyric acid activity. It is used in the treatment of severe anxiety disorders, as a hypnotic in the short-term management of insomnia, as a sedative and premedicant, as an anticonvulsant, and in the management of alcohol withdrawal syndrome. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p589)
Given diazepam’s storied history as a commonly used and effective medication for a variety of indications, contemporary advancements in the formulation and administration of the agent include the development and US FDA approval of an auto-injectable formulation for the rapid treatment of uncontrolled seizures in 2015-2016 7. Combining diazepam, a proven effective therapy for acute repetitive seizures, with an auto-injector designed for subcutaneous administration that is quickly and easily administered offers the potential for complete, consistent drug absorption and rapid onset of effect 7. This current development is subsequently an important addition to the rescue therapy tool chest for patients with epilepsy 7
Many drugs may affect the way Valium works, and Valium may affect other drugs you are taking.
It’s very important to let your doctor know about all drugs you are taking, including illegal or recreational drugs, any over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, and any herbs or supplements.
Types of drugs that are known to interact with Valium and may cause problems include:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors, or MAOIs (drugs used for depression)
- Phenothiazines (drugs used for severe mental illness)
- Drugs used for anxiety, including fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Sedatives, muscle relaxants, and drugs used for sleep
- Cough and cold drugs that contain antihistamines
- Narcotic pain medications and barbiturates
- Drugs used to treat heartburn, including cimetidine (Tagamet) and ranitidine (Zantac)
- Drugs used to treat fungal infections, including ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Drugs used to treat Parkinson’s disease, including levodopa (Larodopa, Sinemet),
- Anti-seizure drugs, including valproic acid (Depakene) and phenytoin (Dilantin)
- Some heart medications, such as digoxin (Lanoxin) and metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL)
Valium may make you feel drowsy and may affect your judgment.
Until you know how Valium will affect you, don’t drive or operate machinery.
Drinking alcohol may make some side effects of Valium more severe, causing problems.
Valium comes in tablets, extended-release capsules, and liquid form.
Swallow extended-release capsules whole. You shouldn’t crush or break them.
You can take Valium with or without food.
In tablet form, Valium comes in 2-, 5-, and 10-milligram (mg) pills.
Your dose will depend on the condition you have and your own response to Valium:
- A typical adult dose of Valium to treat anxiety may range from 2 to 10 mg two to four times a day.
- A typical adult dose of Valium to treat alcohol withdrawal may be 10 mg three to four times a day for 24 hours followed by 5 mg taken three to four times a day as needed.
- A typical adult dose of Valium to treat muscle spasms may range from 2 to 10 mg three to four times a day.
- A typical adult dose of Valium to treat seizures may range from 2 to 10 mg two to four times a day.
- Older people or people with a chronic illness may take 2 to 2.5 mg once or twice a day.