What is Alprazolam powder?
Alprazolam powder belongs to the class of drugs called benzodiazepines. It gets attached to the benzodiazepine receptors in your brain and nervous system. This enhances the activity of a chemical called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) which results in a calming effect in your brain. It is available in the brand names Alprazolam Intensol, Xanax, and Xanax XR.
Indications of Alprazolam powder:
The powdered form of Alprazolam is used for recreational purposes. The pills and other forms of the drug are indicated for anxiety disorders and panic disorders that are used for treating the short-term relief of symptoms of anxiety, or anxiety associated with depression.
How to take Alprazolam powder?
It is used along with other recreational drugs for a synergic impact for relieving the distress of dysphoric or “bad trip” reactions to psychedelic drugs, such as LSD. Ethanol, heroin, and other opioids are the depressants with which it is taken to get an enhanced psychological impact.
It is generally injected or snorted. So, people taking it must be careful enough to prevent any chances of overdose as it can lead to serious side effects in the user.
Alprazolam powder dosage:
The pills of Alprazolam have medical usage and doctors recommend fixed dosage as per the patient’s conditions but in case of its powdered form, there is no fixed dose as people use it for recreational purposes. There is a high chance of an overdose when it is taken recreationally through snorting or injecting, resulting in fatal outcomes.
Precautions to be followed:
Here are some of the stay measures which needs to be followed when you are taking this drug, in order to ensure protection from the unwanted severe outcomes:
- It is addictive in nature so there is a high chance of abuse. So people with a history of substance abuse are at a greater risk. If you are such a person, be very careful during recreational use.
- Some of the safety tips are enumerated below which has to be followed to ensure safety while you are under the Blue Xanax treatment:
- Xanax has sedative effects on the patients, so there is a high chance that patients of older age group might fall accidentally, so so exercise caution to avoid any such mishap when they are under the medication.
- Nursing women should not use Xanax as it might be excreted in the milk and negatively affect the newborn.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid Xanax as it can increase the risk of congenital abnormalities. The withdrawal symptoms of the medication can cause a side effect on the fetus. It can also result in respiratory problems in the newborn.
- Itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral) should not be taken along with Xanax.
- If you have glaucoma, then you should not take this medicine.
- If you are allergic to Xanax or other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), Serax, then you should not take it.
- Don’t consume alcohol while you are under the medication. Also, after having the medicine, avoid doing any task that needs you to be alert such as driving a car or operating heavy machinery. This is important in order to avoid any kind of accidents because of the dizziness caused by taking the drug.
The common side effects of this drug are:
- trouble concentrating
- sleep problems
- muscle weakness or lack of coordination
- upset stomach
- dry mouth
- The occurrence of a stuffy nose
- weight loss or gain
- increased or decreased appetite
- loss of interest in sex
- nausea or vomiting
- The occurrence of increased sweating
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- The occurrence of blurred vision
- memory problems
In case the above mild effects do not fade away with time, doctor’s consultation becomes highly necessary to ensure that the condition of the patient doesn’t deteriorate further.
Serious side effects of this drug are:
Immediate medical attention is needed in the following cases:
- Mental problems such as depressed mood, thoughts of suicide, confusion, hallucinations.
- Movement problems like uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor,
- Heart problems like chest pain, abnormal heartbeat
- Liver problems like jaundice with yellowing of the skin or the er urination.
Fatal outcomes can occur in case of an accidental overdose of the drug and therefore seek immediate medical attention or call the poison control center for handling the situation.
Where to buy Alprazolam powder?
You can buy the pure form of this drug in our online pharmaceutical store. We ship it to our customers residing in various places around the world through our trusted courier partners. It will be discreetly and safely delivered at your doorsteps.
This drug has to be stored at a controlled room temperature of 20° to 25°C.
Avoid the intake of following drugs with Alprazolam, in order to make sure that undesirable drug interactions do not occur:
- Certain types of antifungals, such as itraconazole or ketoconazole.
- Drugs that increase the risk of side effects
- Barbiturates, such as amobarbital, butabarbital, pentobarbital
- Sedatives or hypnotics, such as eszopiclone, zaleplon, zolpidem
- Anxiolytics, such as clonazepam, lorazepam, temazepam
- Narcotic analgesics, such as morphine, oxycodone
- Sedative antihistamines, such as brompheniramine, chlorpheniramine, dimenhydrinate, diphenhydramine
- Anesthetics, such as etomidate, propofol, ketamine
- Antidepressants, such as fluvoxamine, fluoxetine, nefazodone
- Antacids, such as cimetidine
- Oral contraceptives (birth control pills).
- Anticonvulsants, such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, or fosphenytoin.
Alprazolam powder legal status:
It is an S8 Controlled drug in Australia, Schedule IV drug in Canada and US; Class C drug in the UK, Psychotropic Schedule IV in the UN and Prescription only drug in Denmark.
75 grams, 150 grams, 500 grams, 1kg, 2kgs, 5kgs